SAGA Mission Statement
We are committed to providing premier medical services for our patients in a state-of-the-art specialty care facility. Our services are performed professionally and comprehensively.
We will accomplish our Mission by:
- Establishing an atmosphere of compassion, caring, and understanding, minimizing the anxiety of each patient in our care.
- Functioning efficiently, with a superior level of diagnostic and procedural expertise while offering the cost-effective delivery of the unique skills we possess.
- Being responsible to our community’s health care needs, offering access to medical care for all members of our community.
- Promoting medical progress through education, research, and the application of new ideas within our specialty.
SAGEC Mission Statement
- To create a safe physical environment properly constructed, equipped and maintained to ensure patient health and safety in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of the patient, the physician, and the staff.
- To assist the physician in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic evaluation and medical management for each patient.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the Center’s staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products, and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.